Saturday, July 10, 2010

The end of internship

The day of internship has ended today.
Because of my choice, I have a memory here.
I have met my old friends there, to meet my felow colleagues.
I am not regret to choose my internship location there, and I have met nice memories there.
I have make friends with those soi soi guys.
A penang trip with those soi soi girls, a memory that made me will not to forget.
I had learnt a lot there, but however, still more knowledge that I haven't explored.
I still remember seniors request: will you come back here to become a permanent staff.
And my answer is: maybe.
Thanks a lot to my boss, my supervisor and colleagues.
They had teached me a lot of things, and give me a hand to solve the problems inccured.
They had accompany me to do some stupid thing, and I had also accompany them to work stupid action.
Thanks guys!

No comments: